Once again, CAHME is pleased to announce, with thanks to our corporate partners, our annual Awards competition to recognize programs that advance the quality of graduate healthcare management education.
CAHME-accredited programs have a chance to win in four areas:
- CAHME / Cerner Award for Excellence in Healthcare Management Systems Education
- CAHME / Ascension Award for Excellence in Healthcare Leadership Development
- CAHME / Baylor Scott & White Health Award for Excellence in Quality Improvement Education
- CAHME / Canon Solutions America Award for Sustainability in Healthcare Management Education and Practice.
To the winning program, each award brings:
- Up to $5,000 to fund initiatives described in the award application. For example, the CAHME/Canon Award for Sustainability includes a $5,000 grant for a faculty member doing research in sustainability in healthcare.
- Recognition of award recipient programs in a full-page ad in Modern Healthcare.
- Presentation of the award at the CAHME Awards Ceremony during the 2018 ACHE Congress.
- One night hotel accommodation and round trip coach airfare to Chicago for the Award Ceremony for one Program representative.
Only CAHME accredited programs are eligible to participate. The deadline for applications is Wednesday, November 22, 2017. For full details, please visit www.cahme.org.
For questions, please contact Joe Morris, Program Specialist at CAHME at email@example.com.
Anthony Stanowski, DHA, FACHE
President & CEO