I am pleased to announce the first set of programs to achieve membership in the CAHME Mentorship Circle. In establishing the CAHME Mentorship Circle designation, the CAHME Board seeks to recognize those programs that—in addition to achieving the high standards of CAHME accreditation themselves—engage in a variety of activities that help to extend CAHME’s mission of advancing the quality of graduate healthcare management education. CHAME Mentorship Circle status recognizes that these programs provide opportunities to other students and other programs to advance their own experiences and skills—for the good of the entire healthcare field.
Here is the list of our first group of CAHME Mentorship Circle programs:
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Master of Science in Health Administration
- Baylor University Healthcare MBA Program
- University of Central Florida Master of Health Administration
- Cornell University Sloan Program in Health Administration
- University of Iowa Master of Healthcare Administration
- University of Kentucky Master of Health Administration
- University of Minnesota Master of Healthcare Administration
- University of Missouri Master of Health Administration
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill Master of Healthcare Administration
- The Ohio State University Master of Health Administration
- Rush University Master of Sciences in Health Systems Management
- Saint Louis University Master of Health Administration
- University of Scranton Master of Health Administration
- Seton Hall University Master of Healthcare Administration
On our web site you can read what each program is doing to garner this special recognition, along with application forms, information about the application process, and a video explaining the CAHME Mentorship Circle goals and criteria. Going forward, we will consider CAHME Mentorship Circle applications twice each year: September 1 and February 1.
CAHME Mentorship Circle status is an honor and a responsibility. It requires extra effort by programs, but rewards that extra effort by providing these programs with additional recognition that speaks to their dedication to the field of healthcare management education.
My congratulations and thanks to these special programs for achieving CAHME Mentorship Circle status.
Anthony Stanowski, DHA, FACHE
President & CEO